I have often pointed out that democracy is dying under the EU – in the name of its Illuministic goal (see p.29 Explanatory statement): the one world communist state.
The following shows how the opinion of the peoples is being ignored stifled into a chronic state of spiritual coma in material abundance.
The elite knows it has to crack down on the internet free speech – but doubts it is possible to quell rebellious thoughts: Merkel’s response to her homemade Chaos: Preparing for civil war. DWN 12 April 2016: The Federal (German) Government is apparently planning to amend the Basic Law in order to use the armed forces in case of “internal emergency” in Germany can.
EU Observer 10 Oct. 2018: The Swedish green MEP Bodil Valero tasked with setting the European Parliament’s position on the EU’s planned support for NGOs has proposed a 2 billion-euro program for promoting democratic EU values and civil society which have come under attack in several member states.
The effort is part of the EU’s next long-term budget, set to start from 2021, which is under discussion among member states and the parliament.
“Europe in a bad cycle”, she said.
Valero hopes to conclude before the May European elections, that would tie the hands of the next parliament, which she predicts will be more rightwing.
Valero said no country is immune from populist instincts to curb (NWO communist) fundamental rights.
“I think it is the main reason why we need to have this, we would need it even before 2021, because we see so many countries are restricting the freedoms, and media freedom, not only Hungary and Poland,” she said pointing to Spain’s gag law curbing freedom of expression, and recent efforts in Denmark to restructure the media by cutting significantly funding for the public broadcaster.
GOOGLE IS A TOOL OF THE NWO TO CENSOR INTERNET INFORMATION
Sputnik 10 Oct. 2018: Gary Miliefsky, a globally recognized cyber security expert says Google is going back to China, they want to build a censored search engine. The things that they’re up to is in my mind just the opposite of their original slogan “Don’t be evil”: they spy on you, they eavesdrop on you, they collect data on you, but they claim that they’re doing it in proper regulatory compliance.
They own it all, they own your data. And these companies really don’t care about us.
Google internal meeting: Censorship necessary – and antidemocratic reasons for it. See here.
In “The Good Censor”, an 85-page briefing leaked to Breitbart News from inside Google, the company blames a range of user behavior including ‘cyber harassment,’ ‘cyber racism’ and ‘venting’ for eroding ‘utopian’ belief in online free speech.
One of the behaviors identified by Google is people simply expressing their feelings.
Key points in the briefing can be found at the following page numbers:
- P2 – The briefing states that “users are asking if the openness of the internet should be celebrated after all” and that “free speech has become a social, economic, and political weapon.”
- P11 – The briefing identifies Breitbart News as the media publication most interested in the topic of free speech.
- P12 – The briefing says the early free-speech ideals of the internet were “utopian.”
- P14 – The briefing admits that Google, along with Twitter and Facebook, now “control the majority of online conversations.”
- P15 – Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act is linked to Google’s position as a platform for free expression. Elsewhere in the document (p68), Google and other platforms’ move towards moderation and censorship is associated with the role of “publisher” – which would not be subject to Section 230’s legal protections.
- PP19-21 – The briefing identifies several factors that allegedly eroded faith in free speech. The election of Donald Trump and alleged R The rise of the populist Alternative fur Deutschland (Alternative for Germany) party in Germany – which the briefing falsely smears as “alt-right” – is another.
- PP26-34 – The briefing explains how “users behaving badly” undermines free speech on the internet and allows “crummy politicians (Non-NWO) politicians to expand their influence.” The briefing bemoans that “racists, misogynists, and oppressors” are allowed a voice alongside “revolutionaries, whistleblowers, and campaigners.” It warns that users are “keener to transgress moral norms” behind the protection of anonymity.
- P37 – The briefing acknowledges that China – for which Google has developed a censored search engine – has the worst track record on internet freedom.
- P45 – After warning about the rise of online hate speech, the briefing approvingly cites Sarah Jeong, infamous for her hate speech against white males (Google is currently facing a lawsuit alleging it discriminates against white males, among other categories).
- P45 – The briefing bemoans the fact that the internet has until recently been a level playing field, warning that “rational debate is damaged when authoritative voices and ‘have a go’ commentators receive equal weighting.”
- P49 – The document accuses President Trump of spreading the “conspiracy theory” that Google autocomplete suggestions unfairly favored Hillary Clinton in 2016. (Trump’s suspicions were actually correct – independent research has shown that Google did favor Clinton in 2016).
- P53 – Free speech platform Gab is identified as a major destination for users who are dissatisfied with censorship on other platforms.
- P54 – After warning about “harassment” earlier in the document, the briefing approvingly describes a 27,000-strong left-wing social media campaign as a “digital flash mob” engaged in “friendly counter-commenting.”
- P57 – The document juxtaposes a factoid about Russian election interference with a picture of Donald Trump.
- P63 – The briefing admits that when Google, GoDaddy and CloudFlare simultaneously withdrew service from website The Daily Stormer, they were “effectively booting it off the internet,” a point also made by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the FCC in their subsequent warnings about online censorship.
- P66-68 – The briefing argues that Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are caught between two incompatible positions, the “unmediated marketplace of ideas” vs. “well-ordered spaces for safety and civility.” The first is described as a product of the “American tradition” which “prioritizes free speech for democracy, not civility.” The second is described as a product of the “European tradition,” which “favors dignity over liberty and civility over freedom.” The briefing claims that all tech platforms are now moving toward the European tradition.
Now the European Union is demanding that Facebook, Twitter and YouTube censor “illegal hate speech” and “fake news” within 24 hours of it being reported.
- P 70 sums up the reasons for big tech’s “shift towards censorship,” including the need to respond to regulatory demands and “expand globally,” to “monetize content through its organization,” and to “protect advertisers from controversial content, [and] increase revenues.
- P74-76 – The briefing warns that concerns about censorship from major tech platforms have spread beyond the right-wing media into the mainstream.Comment
“Democracy” more or less always was a sop for the elite to lead peoples into the direction of their Luciferic one-world communist dictatorship, their most insidious weapon being Marxist Fabianism.
Now they are tapering this Western concept out – without the masses seeing it.
The first step is the elimination of the freedom of expression – so that the elite can unhindered go on with their crimes against mankind, repressing old world order morals and the teachings of Christ.