Now compare with the following 3 short videos:
The Daily Mail 27 Aug. 2018: Incident filmed on Barrosa Beach in southern Spain’s Costa de la Luz on Sunday
Spain has overtaken Italy as preferred destination for migrant arrivals in Europe
Civil Guard officers said this morning 25 of the migrants had been intercepted – 19 of whom were minors. They said all were Moroccans.
A spokesman for the force said the six adults would be taken to an adult migrant holding centre before being returned to their country of origin as part of an agreement with Morocco.
He said the 19 minors, whose ages he could not specify, would be taken to youth centres run by the regional Junta de Andalucia government.
He said: ‘None of those intercepted have been arrested as they haven’t committed a crime. Sources said the minors would remain in Spain.
Deputy Prime Minister Carmen Calvo said a 1992 agreement with Rabat had been activated to expel the migrants.
Calvo said Spain would keep receiving migrants rescued in the Mediterranean in a ‘safe and humanitarian’ manner.