Reuters 25 May 2018: The Malaysian MH17 was shot down over territory held by pro-Russian separatist forces in eastern Ukraine in 2014 as it flew from Amsterdam en route to Kuala Lumpur. Victims were from 10 nations and included 193 Dutch and 28 Australian citizens.
The Netherlands and Australia said on Friday they held the Russian state responsible in part for the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 17 in July 2014 that killed all 298 aboard, and will seek compensation.
Russia Today 25 May 2018: Moscow has rejected any involvement in the crash of flight MH17 in Ukraine after the Netherlands and Australia declared Russia “responsible” for the deployment of a BUK (TELAR) missile system that downed the jet in 2014.
Earlier on Friday, Amsterdam and Canberra said Russia is “responsible for its part in the downing of flight MH17”
The latter concluded that a BUK missile system from a Russian 53rd brigade was transported to eastern Ukraine and used to down the passenger plane with more than 300 people onboard. The system was then said to have returned to Russia.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov stressed that Moscow would not reject closer cooperation on the MH17 probe, but only if the data it provides is included as well. He also compared the case with the Skripal scandal, in which London made groundless allegations and pinned the blame on Moscow, but failed to provide any proof.
Despite the international investigation team claiming that it conducted a separate probe, it did not move any further than the British investigative group Bellingcat – some reports of which came under fire and were refuted by Russian activists. Among other flaws in the earlier Bellingcat claims was the assertion that the Ukrainian Army had no Buk systems in the conflict area. However, in a countering statement, Russian activists presented reports from the Ukrainian media itself showing Buk missiles in the area prior to the downing of the plane.
Since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 Ukrainian forces kept around 20 Buk systems, according to the Russian Defense Ministry.
Russia Today 25 May 2018: The only reason why the Dutch-led investigation team doesn’t clarify where the missile parts came from is because they “highly likely originated from the Ukrainian armed forces,” the Russian Defense Ministry said.
Sputnik 25 May 2018: All missiles, whose engines were demonstrated by the Dutch team, were disposed of after 2011.
No new anti-aircraft missiles were supplied to Ukraine, which has about 20 battalions of BUK missiles systems since 1991, the ministry said, adding that a special number of the missile allegedly used to down the aircraft shows that it was produced in the Soviet Union in 1986.
The speakers preferred not to mention when and where the engine was found, who handed this item to the investigative commission,” the ministry’s statement read.
To foreign Minister Lavrov, the Dutch foreign Minister said that they do not want the Russian Federation to help establish these facts on the basis of unsubstantiated suspicions.”
Russia’s Almaz-Antey company, which developed the Buk missile system, rejected the findings, saying that three simulations showed that the missile was launched from the Zaroshchenske area, which was controlled by the Ukrainian army at the time of the downing.
What´s that? I thought a missile exploded and blew apart. Is this the “proof” that a Russian missile downed the MH17? By the way, here you can see that the main part of the Ukrainian Army equipment originates from Russia. And in the year of the revolution, 2014, the Ukrainians probably had nothing else.
Well, is that a fact?
On 22 July 2014, I wrote: Paul Joseph Watson of the PrisonPlanet in a video: Award winning former Associated Press reporter Robert Parry has been told by an intelligence source that the United States is in possession of satellite imagery which shows that Ukrainian troops were responsible for the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.
The Activist Post 21 2014 (Tony Cartalucci) writes:
“Indeed, the evidence suggested Kiev’s regime deployed anti-air missile systems in Donetsk in and around the area where flight MH17 crashed. It also provided information regarding Ukrainian warplanes trailing flight MH17 till 3 minutes before the attack, the possibility of an air-to-air attack on MH17, and inconsistencies with Ukrainian air traffic control.”
On 4 Aug. 2014, I wrote An expert in aviation has scrutinized the images of the wreckage of the flight MH17 circulating on the Internet - and comes to a convincing result: the cockpit of the aircraft was penetrated by air-to air shells from 2 sides – the pressure in the plane being for fractions of a second so enormously elevated as to blow the plane apart from within at the expected positions. The parts behind the cockpit were not shot at. The expert thus excludes a destruction in the air by a rocket.
Anderwelt Blog Online with aviation expert Peter Haisenko 26 Juli 2014: Haisenko writes. The cockpit shows marks of shelling! You can see the entry and exit holes. The edges of a portion of the holes is bent inwards. These are the smaller holes, round and clean, showing the entry points, most likeley those of 30 millimeter caliber projectiles. The edges of the other, the larger and slightly frayed exit holes, are everted. Moreover, it is evident that at these exit holes the outer layer of the double aluminum reinforced structure are shredded or bent – outwardly! Furthermore, minor cuts can be seen, all bent outward, which indicates that shrapnels had forcefully exited through the outer skin layer from the inside of the cockpit, where an explosion has taken place. The open rivets are are also bent outward.
Russia has published radar records showing at least one Ukrainian SU 25 (fighter jet) in close proximity to the MH17. This corresponds to the statement of the missing Spanish controller, who saw two Ukrainian fighters in the immediate vicinity of MH 017. Consider the armament of the SU 25, which flies up to 14,600 meters altitude (not just 7,000 meters, as usually stated): It is equipped with a dual-barreled 30 -mm cannon, type GSch-302 / AO-17A, combat set: 250 Shot Panzerbrand- or splinter-explosive projectiles, which are attached in a defined sequence in a limb decay belt. The cockpit of the MH 017 has been shot at from two sides: entry and exit holes on the same side.
Furthermore, a wing segment shows traces of a grazing shot, which in direct extension leads to the cockpit. Interestingly, I found that both the high-resolution photo of the fragment of bullet riddled cockpit as well as the segment of grazed wing have in the meantime disappeared from Google Images. One can find virtually no more pictures of the wreckage, except the well known smoking ruins.
The air-to-air version is corroborated by eyewitnesses seeing a fighter jet ascending below the airliner – and then 2 explosions were seen in the air –the airplane exploded and was spread to all sides.
Russia Today 4 Aug. 2014 shows this part of the MH17 fuselage – divided regularly at the joint and without shell holes (left). Right below: The fuselage of the MH17 was not penetrated by shells.
A BBC transscript of the video text was subsequently deleted. The inhabitants of the nearby villages are certain that they saw military aircraft in the sky shortly prior to the catastrophe. According to them, it actually was the jet fighters that brought down the Boeing.
The Video has been deleted
Eyewitness #1: There were two explosions in the air. And this is how it broke apart. And [the fragments] blew apart like this, to the sides. And when …
Eyewitness #2: … And there was another aircraft, a military one, beside it. Everybody saw it.
Eyewitness #1: Yes, yes. It was flying under it, because it could be seen. It was proceeding underneath, below the civilian one.
Eyewitness #3: There were sounds of an explosion. But they were in the sky. They came from the sky. Then this plane made a sharp turn-around like this. It changed its trajectory and headed in that direction [indicating the direction with her hands].
This was also the case with the false flag on 9/11.
It seems that Vladimir Putin´s plane had just flown the same way – and some think the shootdown of the MH17 was a mistake: The attack was meant for Putin´s plane.
NOW THE QUESTION POPS UP: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A BUK TELAR MISSILE HAS REACHED ITS GOAL?
The missile explodes 17 meters from the target
Take a look at the following two videos: This is not the firing of a targeted shot at the cockpit. It’s a diffuse explosion that would hit and blow the whole plane apart
From the above, it is obvious that the Australian-Dutch “expert investigation” is a hoax.
The “experts” have declined to present their evidence.
If MH17 had been hit by a missile, all parts would have blown apart.
Instead, only the small pilot cockpit has been hit – by shell splitters with separate entry – and exit holes – from the side – not from below. Besides, the splitters have penetrated the cabine with exit holes on the opposite side.
This shows that aircraft downed the MH18 which for some reason changed direction and flew over Ukranian governmental anti aircraft missile area.
This CNN video suggests that the plane was hit by shrapnell splitters fired from a missile explodeing 15 meters from the plane. But acc. to the above. this cannot be.
However, that does not account for the fact that only the cockpit was hit – not the fuselage of the plane. Nor does it account for the fact that the plane was hit from 2 sides – and not from below.
Sputnik 25 May 2018 quoting Jafe Arnold from Fort Russ:
“NATO needs a new propaganda offensive to uphold its crumbling information war against Russia, and Washington especially needs a new rallying line for the West amidst the widening rift between the EU and the US. The new round of allegations in the MH17 investigation cannot be understood outside of the fact that this is part of NATO’s campaign against Russia. This is just that — a campaign, not an independent investigation,” Arnold added.
And that may be correct: The US temporarily reinforcing its European forces with tanks against Russia: Defense News 24 May 2018