First published on 26 Aug. 2011
Summary: This is a review of a speech made by Club of Rome´s secretary-general before UNESCO at a meeting on 15 June. The Speech was presented to the G20 in London on 2 April – and to the G8 and the G5 as well. The secretary-general says that the Club of Rome has moved on to influencing world politics directly. He wants a strong climate policy, communist distribution of wealth in the world, sustainability, reduction of our consumption, stop population to growth, radical restructuring of the world government now. Problems can only be solved together: global government for global problems. Otherwise unimaginable disaster awaits us. UNESCO will be used to indoctrinates world population accordingly.
A few days ago I was confronted with this remark on a blog referring to one of my articles: “I cannot take an author seriously who writes about the New World Order”! My reply was that the New World order is just as real as the EU, as can be seen by the videos on the right margin of this blog, where Barroso, Gordon Brown, Henry Kissinger, Pres. Bush Sr. and others keep speaking about the New World order. The EU even professes to the New World Order´s “illuminist aim” (explanatory statement). I also wrote that due to the 3 tiny words “Pth! Conspiray theory” this New World Order has succeeded in brainwashing us to an extent that it can now openly in the Financial Times declare its aim: world government under the guidance of Rockefeller´s Clubs: The Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations which recently on its own website declared its aim to govern the world by means of David Rockefeller´s Studies Programme. This video (2 h. 20 min.)shows the plan of this criminal syndicate. You will never forget, what you see and hear here.
Simply put: The New World order is the establishment of the communist 6–point programme under the Rothschild Dynasty.
It was presented om May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt to Mayer Amschel Rothschild alongside with an organisation – the illuminati/illuminists -for him to rule the world with! This is supposed to be the reason why the socialists adopted 1 May for their day of international solidarity– and adopted Rothschild´s scarlet for their revolutionary colour.
In the following a closed Rockefeller-organisation, the Club of Rome´s secretary general speaks out on the ideological programme of the New World Order: Sheer revolutionary communism.
The tools for this are the current Rothchild-made financial crisis, the postulated threatened biodiversity and the“climate crisis” as well as pandemics. “The First Global Revolution” Alexander King, one of the founders of the “Club of Rome” writes:“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. . . . The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.” I.e.the Climate lie , and here and here and here is sheer New World Order ideology. Here is more about The Club of Rome.
The Club of Rome has a doctrine of overpopulation of this planet as first expressed in Meadows´”Limits to Growth.” Here and here and here I have dealt with their mad thoughts of reducing humanity tremendously.
Martin Lees, Secretary General of the Club of Rome to the UNESCO Natural Sciences Sector Retreat Jun 15, 2009: “On 12th June the Club of Rome has the privilege to present its conclusions and proposals on “Concerted Strategies to meet the Environmental, Economic and Development Challenges of the 21st Century” to the Annual Assembly of the G8 + 5 GLOBE Legislators Forum in Rome on 12th June. You will see that the Club is not only concerned to understand the issues but is now focused on delivering the insights of science and analysis directly into the policy process.
GLOBE was set up by the G8 to engage senior legislators of the G8 and the G5 in support for the negotiations towards a post Kyoto Treaty and is a close partner of the Club of Rome.
The financial and economic crises have demonstrated that there is an urgent need for a radical restructuring of global governance. As it becomes clear that the threats of climate change and ecosystems collapse are real and imminent and that an inequitable and polarised world of rich and poor is morally unacceptable and presents major dangers of conflict, then it will be evident that the connected challenges of the 21st Century will only be contained and resolved through a radical redesign and reform of the architecture of global governance.
It must mobilise and guide international cooperation and support for a coherent strategy which integrates economic, environmental and development goals into a programme to achieve a new path for world development. Issue- and sector-oriented programmes can then be made consistent and mutually-reinforcing within this integrating framework.
Issues of international governance and institutional architecture will be critical in particular to the effective implementation of a post-Kyoto Treaty….And the issue of “climate justice” will be central to achieving any agreement and to the acceptance of any treaty
The United Nations, in common with leaders and institutions in government, civil society and the private sector across the world, is confronted by an array of critical global issues which have reached such a scale and intensity as to risk the destabilization of the systems on which humanity and our fragile planet depend.
Climate change is in fact only one of a number of connected global issues which are now reaching a critical phase. In its scale, its global extent and its acceleration, it is perhaps the prototype of the issues which confront the world community in the 21st Century.
We have seen that vast financial resources can be mobilised in a few months, where the threats are considered to be sufficiently acute.
Thus it is a central challenge to the United Nations, … to promote consensus and urgent action to contain and resolve these critical challenges.
The task ahead is a new economic system. A further reason for deep concern about globalization is that, if the present consumer-driven patterns of economic growth continue unchanged and are further extended to vast numbers of additional consumers, the environmental, ecological and social consequences will be disastrous. An integrated approach must be developed to the economic, environmental and development crises so as to achieve low-carbon, sustainable growth and employment within the wider purposes
of equitable world development. The threats to the future arise largely from excessive demand and consumption. Fairness in the distribution of costs and benefits, of income and opportunity must be reflected in the consideration and execution of policy.
The three major crises confronting humanity – the financial and economic crisis, the development crisis and the environmental and climate crisis – have common roots in the values and choices which drive economic growth. It follows that they cannot be resolved separately. They must be understood and managed together towards a motivating vision of a better world. Integration and the eradication of poverty is central. There is a new political constellation emerging at the international level which will facilitate cooperation on the critical issues we face in an interdependent world.
There is in fact, at this moment in history, an intellectual, political and practical opportunity to transform the policies, relationships and institutional structures of the world community to achieve a new path for world development. Radical change is required.
In this perspective, the critical negotiations in Copenhagen on a post-Kyoto Treaty should be framed within a broad context, properly related to the present and future challenges of world development and the environment, and integrated with new strategies for economic restructuring, financial system reform and globalisation.
UNESCO´s role in education
The successful implementation of all the programmes needed to reorient national economies onto a low-carbon, sustainable and socially inclusive path depends in large part on the knowledge,
skills and commitment of the men and women concerned in every area of society. The skills and attitudes of the past are not suited to the new context of today and even more so, to mastering the challenges ahead.
Educational institutions must adapt their curricula and methodologies accordingly to generate the values, attitudes, openness and skills needed to understand and resolve the complex, interconnected issues of the modern world.And, as the issues of climate, energy, resources and environment become more severe, public understanding and wide “environmental literacy” will be essential to support corrective policies. It is of course true, as underlined by the G20, that global problems demand global solutions,” Additional key words were equitable distribution of wealth, sustainability, stop population growth.
Satanist UN´s UNESCO and culture: The Builders of the Universe Program is all about nurturing an understanding of the World and ensuring that tomorrow’s leaders are globally literates.
The beliefs, values and behaviour which have brought the world to the present crisis will have to change if a new more equitable and environmentally sustainable path for human progress is to be found.
If humanity is to surmount the risks and threats ahead there must be a major transformation in behaviour, effectively in the cultural values which determine the goals and norms of society and the individual. And in this perspective, the role of education and public information of every kind and at every level is critically important.
Let me identify three core challenges:
1. The era in which Western ideas and policies could dominate the thinking of the international community are coming to an end. How can we build consensus and support and agree on concerted action in a pluralist and multicultural world?
2. How can we carry through the deep reforms of the policies and institutional structures and procedures of our societies?
3. And probably the most difficult, how can we have the courage to abandon entrenched attitudes, ideas and assumptions on which we have relied for decades to clear the way for the new ideas and approaches which are crucial to manage the existential threats to the future and to create economies and societies which can provide opportunity and hope in the new conditions of the 21st Century.
UNESCO can play a central role in finding the answers to these questions. You, the expert staff of this remarkable organisation are also challenged therefore to generate new thinking, to mobilize strong action.”
The UNESCO is a close partner of Rockefeller’s General Board of Education.
Notice the haughty Builders of the Universe Program by UNESCO, the close Club of Rome partner. These self-conceited illuminists consider themselves the equals of God.
This is clear communist ideology: The word “sustainability” is frequently used – a formula including communism and environmentalism – given a religious dimension as a Gaia/Lucifer cult by Steven Rockefeller´s, Michael Gorbachevs and Maurice Strong´s Earth Charter. This is the beginning of a formalised communist New World Order. And it is intimately interwoven with the UNESCO, the G20, G8 and G5.
1. Mr. Martin Lees states that the Copenhagen Climate Conference is not just about climate. The critical negotiations in Copenhagen on a post-Kyoto Treaty should be framed within a broad context, properly related to the present and future challenges of world development and the environment, and integrated with new strategies for economic restructuring, financial system reform and globalisation.
2. Mr. Lees states that innovation cannot just happen through incremmental change.:“Radical change is required in the values and behaviour, the models and strategies, and the policies and structures which drive social and economic progress.” Communism is revolutionary.
3. The Old World Order is to be abolished now: “The beliefs, values and behaviour which have brought the world to the present crisis will have to change if a new more equitable and environmentally sustainable path for human progress is to be found.” And then they let the same foxes guard the hen house once more”
4. The time is ripe. The henchmen of the New World Order are in place: “There is a new political constellation emerging at the international level which will facilitate cooperation.”
5. This is a very socialist programme – so often uttered by the communists – but never realized: “The crises cannot be resolved separately. They must be understood and managed together towards a motivating vision of a better world. Integrate the eradication of poverty and equitable development. The task ahead is a new economic system. People will have to live in poverty (except Rothschild, Rockefeller, Soros. Bill Gates etc.): Devastating environmental and social disasters, unless we reduce our consumption considerably.”
6. Propaganda and brainwashing at all levels is said to be necessary: “Educational institutions must adapt their curricula and methodologies accordingly to generate the values, attitudes, openness and skills needed to understand and resolve the complex, interconnected issues of the modern world.”
They do this in order to conceal the truth and make lies appear as truth – a well-known dictatorial trick.
7. A lot of money can be made by the illuminist bankers and their political and media henchmen at our cost: “And we have seen that vast financial resources can be mobilised in a few months, where the threats are considered to be sufficiently acute.”
8. But finally, they are striving to rule the world through the UN, the G20, G8, and G5 – using the climate fraud as their lever: “There is an urgent need for a radical restructuring of global governance. As it becomes clear that the threats of climate change and ecosystems collapse are real and imminent and that an inequitable and polarised world of rich and poor is morally unacceptable and presents major dangers of conflict, then it will be evident that the connected challenges of the 21st Century will only be contained and resolved through a radical redesign and reform of the architecture of global governance.”
These Illuminists are satanists – and they have exactly the same aim as Lenin. And I have no doubt that their dictatorship will be just as gruesome, cf. their population reduction plans – most clearly expressed here.
A comment by extremely well-informed Eustace Mullins, former Congress librarian, “The World Order”, Chapter 7.1: In the foundation world (power behind the New World Order) , we find the eunuch as the predominant type of official. The eunuchs move in and out of the foundations into prominent posts in government, education and religion. They remain eunuchs, those who have forsworn their manhood to become palace servants of the World Order. The World Order rules because it conceals its power; it denies that it exists. Its power is obvious everywhere, in the government, in education, in the religious orders, in the wars and revolutions and famines which are so meticulously planned and executed. When too many people discover the Council on Foreign Relations´ power it is moved into the Bilderbergers, or the Trilateral Commission, (Club of Rome). The international banking families, whose origins go back to the Middle Ages, set up the principal American foundations. Now they have brainwashed us by 3 words: “Pth! Conspiracy theory!” so that they can feel secure to give up their concelament and publish their high treason.