Did you ever wonder why the media is always reporting in primitive consensus on topics like the climate lie, the suicidal mass immigration, Islam, NATO´s unprovoked offensive wars, etc. and never mentions poisonous chemtrails, the Communist Agenda 21, which was adopted by 179 governments – and the Danish Parliament – in 1992 (Today 182) and which is moving closer every day, Jesus Christ etc.?
I have often referred to 6 Jewish Companies owning 90% of the USA´s media – and thus control a huge chunk of the world´s media. Just think of Reuters, UPI, AP usw.,which have nearly a monopoly on foreign news. They are unilaterally working for the promotion of the Pharisaic/Zionist NWO one-world-government ruled by destructive Vatican Jesuits and their stooges, the Rothschilds, of course. The Jesuits were started by Spanish Crypto Jews.
But there is yet another Jesuit/Rothschild plot engaged in media control: The CIA-Founder The Council on Foreign Relations – founded by Jewish Jesuit Rothschild agent Mandell House and Rothschild Agents Paul Warburg and JP Morgan – through its CIA. Since 1966 every CIA Director has belonged to the Council on Foreign Relations.
The influence of of the CIA on the dissemination of news in the West can to some extent be compared with the influence of the Central Committee in the Soviet Union.
The following shows by how primitive means the Zionist/pharisee media works: One picture which may be genuine – but just as well stage is repeatedly being brought by Uk media. Here from The Independent which writes: If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
The next day The Independent repeats the photo, writing: The boy pictured is thought to be part of a group of at least 12 Syrians who drowned off the coastal town of Bodrum in Turkey after an apparent failed attempt to flee the war ravaged country and try to cross the Mediterranean for the safety of Europe. We asked David Cameron if Britain can do more to help refugees like Aylan Kurdi. His answer? ‘We’re doing enough’
Comment: This newspaper is manipulating us to think we should receive all 60 million migrants/refugees (UN) from Asia´s and Africa´s failed and overpopulated Muslim states – and does not mention the main reason for the flow of refugees: NATO´s/UK´s offensive bombing of their own products: Al Qaeda and ISIS and here. The Daily Mail follows suit. with a lamentation story. That we Europeans are impoverishing, attacked, despised and forced into their Sharia in this century by these Muslim immigrants is indifferent to these decadent papers. The Independent is owned by Jewish Russian Alexander Lebedev.
So when The Daily Mail also brought a photo of the weeping father , who on the illegal crossing from Turkey to Greece had also lost another son and his wife with the coffins David Cameron gave in and promised to take thousands of Syrian refugees. So: A self-inflicted accident triggers mass immigration with severe consequences for the British. But of course, through CIA´s/NATO´s ISIS and his Bombers, Cameron has evicted these people from their homes. The news-papers tell us nothing about that. Where have all these migrants, who supposedly lost all they had, the money for their voyages and road fares?
The “Muhammad hysteria” 2006 had the aim to bestow on the CIA/CFR founded EU an opportunity to impose “Self-censorship” on the media when reporting on the EU´s beloved Islam – if the media would avoid legislation against the fredom of speech!!
Prof. James Petras has made a thorough analysis of the CIA and the media, a rarely investigated topic – brought by the Global Res. 28 Aug. 2015:
Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis.
News organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte suggest, this practice is widespread today.
Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.” These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of.
Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking?
Such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public.
Here Prof. Petras states a series of how the CIA possesses such entities to influence if not determine popular memory and what respectable institutions deem to be the historical record. I have abbreviated the list for the sake of clarity. The full list here.
1. The CIA’s Operation is a long-recognised keystone among researchers pointing to the Agency’s clear interest in and relationship to major US news media: It grew out of the Office for Strategic Services (OSS) durung WWII – especially active in Europe. One of its best known media infiltrations was operation MOCKINGBIRD.
2. Many of the relationships forged under OSS auspices were carried over into the postwar era through a State Department-run organization called the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC) overseen by OSS staffer Frank Wisner.
6. The OPC was merged with the Office of Special Operations in 1948 to create the CIA.
7. Wisner maintained the top secret “Propaganda Assets Inventory,” —a virtual rolodex of over 800 news and information entities prepared to play whatever tune Wisner chose. “The network included journalists, columnists, book publishers, editors, entire organizations such as Radio Free Europe, and stringers across multiple news organizations.”
8. A few years after Wisner’s operation was up-and-running he “’owned’ respected members of the New York Times, Newsweek, CBS, and other communication vehicles, plus stringers, four to six hundred in all,
9. Psychological operations in the form of journalism were perceived as necessary to influence and direct mass opinion, as well as elite perspectives.
10. By the mid-to-late 1950s, the Agency sought to bypass congressional oversight or potential judicial interference by “infiltrat[ing] where public attitudes could be effectively influenced.”
11. The CIA frequently intercedes in editorial decision-making.
13. Since the early 1950s the CIA “has secretly bankrolled numerous foreign press services, periodicals and newspapers—both English and foreign language—which provided excellent cover for CIA operatives,”
The CIA exercised informal, social liaisons with news media executives,
14. “The Agency’s relationship with the (New York) Times was by far its most valuable among newspapers, according to CIA officials.” In addition, Sulzberger was a close friend of CIA Director Allen Dulles. “We would help each other.
15. CBS’s Paley worked reciprocally with the CIA, allowing the Agency to utilize network resources and personnel. Schorr points to “clues indicating that CBS had been infiltrated.
16. National Enquirer publisher Gene Pope Jr. refrained from publishing dozens of stories with “details of CIA kidnappings and murders
19. The CIA conducted a “formal training program” during the 1950s for the sole purpose of instructing its agents to function as newsmen, and they were then placed in major news organizations with help from management. The Agency’s preference, however, was to engage journalists who were already established in the industry.
20. Newspaper columnists and broadcast journalists with household names have been known to maintain close ties with the Agency. “
21. Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, and Washington Post publisher Phillip Graham were close associates, and the Post developed into one of the most influential news organs in the United States due to its ties with the CIA.
22. In the wake of World War One the Woodrow Wilson administration placed journalist and author Walter Lippmann in charge of recruiting agents for the Inquiry.The activities of this organization served as a prototype for the function eventually performed by the CIA. Most Inquiry members would later become members of the Council on Foreign Relations.
23. The two most prominent US newsweeklies, Time and Newsweek, kept close ties with the CIA.
24. The list of organizations including ABC, NBC, the Associated Press, UPI, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Newsweek magazine, and others.”
25. “Major decisions involving peace and war are taking place out of public view. An informed citizen might come to suspect that the foreign policy of the United States often works publicly in one direction and secretly through the Invisible Government (CFR) in just the opposite direction.
26. Agency infiltration of the news media shaped public perception of deep events and undergirded the official explanations of such events. The Warren Commission report was unanimously lauded: Lee Harvey Oswald was Kennedy´s murderer.
27. In late 1966 the New York Times began an inquiry on the numerous questions surrounding President Kennedy’s assassination that were not satisfactorily dealt with by the Warren Commission. “It was never completed.”
28. When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison embarked on an investigation of the JFK assassination in 1966 centering on Lee Harvey Oswald’s presence in New Orleans, “he was successfully cross-whipped by the government, specifically the Central Intelligence Agency, the FBI, and to a lesser extent, the White House. The blast from New York was from major mainstream media e.g. Time-Life and NBC.
31. The pejorative dimensions of the term “conspiracy theory” were introduced into the Western lexicon by CIA “media assets,” concerning Criticism of the Warren Report.
32. When former newsman Richard Helms was appointed DCI in 1966 he “began to cultivate the press,” prompting journalists toward conclusions that placed the Agency in a positive light.
33. In 1970 Jim Garrison wrote and published the semi-autobiographical A Heritage of Stone, a work that examines how the New Orleans DA “discovered that the CIA operated within the borders of the United States, and how it took the CIA six months to reply to the Warren Commission’s question of whether Oswald and [Jack] Ruby had been with the Agency “In response to A Heritage of Stone, the CIA rounded up its media assets” and the book was panned by reviewers writing for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Chicago Sun Times, and Life Magazine.
34. CIA Deputy Director for Plans Cord Meyer Jr. appealed to Harper & Row president emeritus Cass Canfield Sr. over the book publisher’s pending release of Alfred McCoy’s The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia, based on the author’s fieldwork and Yale PhD dissertation wherein he examined the CIA’s explicit role in the opium trade. “Claiming my book was a threat to national security,” McCoy recalls, “the CIA official had asked Harper & Row to suppress it.
36. During the Pike Committee hearings in 1975 Congressman Otis Pike asked DCI William Colby, “Do you have any people paid by the CIA who are working for television networks?” Once the chamber was cleared Colby admitted that in 1975 specifically “the CIA was using ‘media cover’ for eleven agents,
37. “There is quite an incredible spread of relationships,” former CIA intelligence officer William Bader informed a US Senate Intelligence Committee investigating the CIA’s infiltration of the nation’s journalistic outlets. “You don’t need to manipulate Time Magazine, for example, because there are Agency people at the management level.”
38. In 1985 film historian and professor Joseph McBride came across a November 29, 1963 memorandum from J. Edgar Hoover, titled, “Assassination of President John F. Kennedy,” wherein the FBI director stated that his agency provided two individuals with briefings, one of whom was “Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency.” No one cared.
39. Operation Gladio, the well-documented collaboration between Western spy agencies, including the CIA, and NATO involving coordinated terrorist shootings and bombings of civilian targets throughout Europe from the late 1960s through the 1980s, has been effectively expunged from major mainstream news outlets. Only four articles discussing Gladio ever appeared in US publications—With the exception of a 2009 BBC documentary, no network or cable news broadcast has ever referenced the state-sponsored terror operation. Almost all of the articles referencing Gladio appeared in 1990 when Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti publicly admitted Italy’s participation in the process. In reality, former CIA director William Colby revealed in his memoirs that covert paramilitaries were a significant agency undertaking
41. Shortly after the appearance of journalist Gary Webb’s “Dark Alliance” series in the San Jose Mercury News chronicling the Agency’s involvement in drug trafficking the Agency termed it “a genuine public relations crisis for the Agency.” The CIA had long been involved in illegal transnational drug trade. Such findings were upheld in 1999 in a study by the CIA inspector general. Nevertheless. “CIA media spokesmen would remind reporters seeking comment that this series represented no real news,”
42. On December 10, 2004 investigative journalist Gary Webb died of two .38 caliber gunshot wounds to the head. The coroner ruled the death a suicide. “Gary Webb was MURDERED,” concluded FBI senior special agent Ted Gunderson in 2005.
43. The most revered journalists who receive “exclusive” information and access to the corridors of power are typically the most subservient to officialdom and often have intelligence ties. Those granted such access understand that they must likewise uphold government-sanctioned narratives.
44. The CIA actively promotes a desirable public image of its history and function by advising the production of Hollywood vehicles. This is a government agency like no other; the truth of its operations is not subject to public examination.
45. Former CIA case officer Robert David Steele states that CIA manipulation of news media is “worse” in the 2010s than in the late 1970s.“The sad thing is that the CIA is very able to manipulate [the media] and it has financial arrangements with media, with Congress, with all others.
47. Veteran German journalist Udo Ulfkotte, author of the 2014 book Gekaufte Journalisten (Bought Journalists) revealed how under the threat of job termination he was routinely compelled to publish articles written by intelligence agents using his byline.
48. In 1999 the CIA established In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm.” The firm has exercised financial relationships with i.a. Google and Facebook. At one point IQT “catered largely to the needs of the CIA.”
49. At a 2012 conference held by In-Q-Tel CIA Director David Patraeus declared that the rapidly-developing “internet of things” and “smart home” will provide the CIA with the ability to spy on any US citizen should they become a “person of interest’ to the spy community… ‘Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies,” Patraeus said