On 16 June 1989, the New York Times brought the obituary of Dr. Richard day quoted below.
What Dr. Lawrence Dunegan refers to below is a prediction of a future unknown in 1969, when the speech was given. It was the year after the Jewish Frankfurt School´s satanic communist sex revolution. It may is the vision of that revolution – and at the same time it is the insider vision of a prominent Rockefeller puppet (leader of “the notorious, abortion-murderous “Planned Parenthood” of the NWO, which is reducing the US´white population as mass immigration of colured people is promoted.
Much of what follows is the Program of the Wise Elders of Zion – edited in 1903. Acc. to Rabbi Marvin Antelman (To Eliminate the Opiate, p. xviii), the Warburgs, Rothschild and Rockefeller were behind them.
Overlords of Chaos: The New Order of Barbarians is the transcript of three tapes of reminiscences made by Dr Lawrence Dunegan, of a speech given on March 20, 1969 by Prof. Richard Day (1905-89), an insider of the “Order,” recorded by Randy Engel in 1988.
Dr Lawrence Dunegan claims he attended a medical meeting on March 20, 1969 where Dr Richard Day (left), at the time Professor of Paediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York and was previously the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, gave a speech to colleagues and students on what was in wait – to prepare them for it.
Somewhere in the introductory remarks he insisted that nobody have a tape recorder and that nobody take notes. Dunegan did take notes, however.
Dr Dunegan (died 2004) wrote: The speaker was predicting changes that would be brought about in the future.
The speaker was on the inside (“We”), admitting that, indeed, there was an organized power, force, group of men, who wielded enough influence to determine major events involving countries around the world.
I believe you will be impressed with the degree to which the things that were planned to be brought about have already been accomplished.
There is a timetable; and it was during this session that some of the elements of the timetable were brought out.
“We plan to enter the 21st Century with a running start. Everything is in place and nobody can stop us now . . .”
He said: “Some of you will think I’m talking about Communism. Well, what I’m talking about is much bigger than Communism!”
At that time he indicated that there is much more cooperation between East and West than most people realize.
He went on to say that people who really influence decisions are names that, for the most part, would be familiar to most of us. He went on to say that they were not primarily people in public office, but people of prominence who were primarily known in their private occupations or private positions.
His purpose in telling our group about these changes that were to be brought about was to make it easier for us to adapt to these changes.”
Frequently he would say: “There is just no other way !”
1) People will have to get used to the idea of change, so used to change, that they’ll be expecting change. Nothing will be permanent.”
2) “Everything has two purposes. One is the ostensible purpose which will make it acceptable to people; and second, is the real purpose which would further the goals of establishing the new system and having it.”
3) “The major religions of today have to be changed because they are not compatible with the changes to come. The old religions will have to go. Especially Christianity. Once the Roman Catholic Church is brought down, the rest of Christianity will follow easily.
Then a new religion can be accepted for use all over the world. It will incorporate something from all of the old ones to make it more easy for people to accept it, and feel at home in it. Most people won’t be too concerned with religion. They will realize that they don’t need it. Comment: And the Lucifer will have achieved his goal.
4) In order to do this, the Bible will be changed. It will be rewritten to fit the new religion. Gradually, key words will be replaced with new words having various shades of meaning. Then, the meaning attached to the new word can be close to the old word. And as time goes on, other shades of meaning of that word can be emphasized, and then gradually that word replaced with another word. The idea is that everything in Scripture need not be rewritten, just key words replaced by other words. And the variability in meaning attached to any word can be used as a tool to change the entire meaning of Scripture, and therefore make it acceptable to this new religion. Most people won’t know the difference; and this was another one of the times where he said:”… the few who do notice the difference won’t be enough to matter.”
5) ” … some of you probably think the churches won’t stand for this [and he went on to say] The churches will help us!”
6) As regards education, he indicated that kids would spend more time in schools, but in many schools they wouldn’t learn anything.“We think we can push evolution.
“By pushing kids to learn more, he seemed to be suggesting that their brains would evolve, that their offspring would evolve – sort of pushing evolution.
Students would have to decide at a younger age what they would want to study and get onto their track early, if they would qualify. Studies would be concentrated in much greater depth, but narrowed. You wouldn’t have access to material in other fields, outside your own area of study, without approval.
People would be very spezialized.
General Brock Chisholm, the first Secr. General of Rockefeller´s WHO: “For many generations we have bowed our necks to the yoke of the conviction of sin. We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachrs ..it has long been generally accepted that parents have perfect right to impose any points of view, any lies or fears, superstitions, prejudices, hates, or faith on their defenseless children. …gently put aside the mistaken old ways of our elders if that is possible. If it cannot be done gently, it may have to be done roughly or even violently….”
7) “… some books would just disappear from the libraries.”
This was in the vein that some books contain information or contain ideas that should not be kept around. And therefore, those books would disappear.
Another area of discussion was laws that would be changed so that e.g. gambling would be increased.”Why should all that gambling money be kept in private hands when the State would benefit from it?”
8) Drug use would be increased. There was a statement made at the time: “Before the earth was overpopulated, there was a law of the jungle where only the fittest survived.”
9) More jails would be needed. Hospitals could serve as jails (Known from Communist Russia, but also from today´s West for cantankerous NWO critics). Some new hospital construction would be designed so as to make them adaptable to jail-like use.
10) He was very active with population control groups, the population control movement. He said the population is growing too fast. We will outgrow our food supply and we will over-pollute the world with our waste.
People won’t be allowed to (License required!) have babies just because they want to or because they are careless. Most families would be limited to two. Some people would be allowed only one. That’s because the zero population growth [rate] is 2.1 children per completed family.
11) He said sex must be separated from reproduction. The strategy then would be to increase sex activity, but in such a way that people won’t be having babies.
Contraception would be very strongly encouraged. And, contraceptives would be dispensed in the schools (Common Core) in association with sex education – this use then to be carried over into marriage.
“Abortion will no longer be a crime. Abortion will be accepted as normal“… and would be paid for by taxes for people who could not pay for their own abortions.
12) Homosexuality also was to be encouraged. “People will be given permission to be homosexual.”
13) More women will work outside the home. More men will be transferred to other cities, and in their jobs, more men would travel. Therefore, it would be harder for families to stay together. and it would to make people less willing to have babies.
14) The old are no longer useful. They become a burden. They should be ready to accept death. An arbitrary age limit could be established.
The young would become agreeable to helping Mom and Dad along the way, provided this was done humanely and with dignity. There could be like a nice, farewell party, a real celebration. Mom and Dad had done a good job. And then after the party’s over they take the “demise pill“.
Comment: (But of coursen David Rockefeller is now 101 years old – and the old war criminal , Henry Kissinger, about 93!!!)
15) Medical care would be connected very closely with one’s work, but also would be made very, very high in cost so that it would simply be unavailable to people beyond a certain time
16) “Anybody moving about in a hospital would be required to wear an identification badge with photograph and … telling why he was there … employee or lab technician or visitor or whatever.
17) “Doctors are making entirely too much money. They should advertise like any other product.”
18) He said there would be new diseases to appear which had not ever been seen before. Would be very difficult to diagnose and be untreatable – at least for a long time. Some years later, as AIDS ultimately developed. I now think that AIDS probably was a manufactured disease.
19) “We can cure almost every cancer right now. Information is on file in the Rockefeller Institute. Letting people die of cancer was a good thing to do because it would slow down the problem of overpopulation.
Left and below: The Georgia Guidestones are an Illuminati/Masonic admonition to surviving mankind after a global disaster.
20) “There is now a way to simulate a real heart attack. It can be used as a means of assassination.” Only a very skilled pathologist, who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish this from the real thing.
21) He said something about about proper diet would be widely available, but most people – particularly stupid people, who had no right to continue living anyway- they would ignore the advice and just go on and eat what was convenient and tasted good.
22) He went on to say that more people would be exercising more. “People will be running all over the place.”
And this was in reference to athletic clothing and unnecessary equipment. This would be made more widely available and glamorized,
23) Public eating places would rapidly increase.
” … we think that we can push evolution faster and in the direction we want it to go.”
Now decide for yourself how far this program has been implemented.
This is social engineering par excellence!
You and I are just pieces in a central diabolical game in which we are being led into total standardization.
It is about time we wake up and see it so that we can skip our roles in that deadly game.