Summary: In consequence of the silent betrayal of Europeans through the Euromediterranean Process/the Union for the Mediterranean over the past 20 years, EU´s Foreign Affairs Commissioner, Federica Mogherini has declared Political Islam – i.e. the Sharia – to be (part of) Europe´s future. Ms. Mogherini knows very well that Islam has nothing to do with democracy – for Allah has given all necessary laws – and democracy is, therefore, blasphemy in Islam! And she knows that Islam has conquered its lands from Christianity – that it is not the religion of peace or tolerance, what Christians in Muslim Countries feel every day .
It is therefore interesting to see Ms. Mogherini using Taqija – Islam´s “legal lie” to deceive infidels to flatter the Muslims.
In her speech to Arab students, she emphasizes the oh so many common values between “us” and “them” and not one difference – and not one single common value apart from a few sweets in Southern Europe. On this she founds “our common future”.
She manages ISIS problem by another Taqija: It perverts Islam – although ISIS is in full concordance with the Quran and the Hadiths.
Therefore, she says, Islam belongs to Europe in a common future. Europeans pointing to the differences are not just mistaken about Muslims: these people are mistaken about Europe, she says. And she is probably right: The EU´s NWO concept of Europe is estranged and largely unknown to the 500 mio Europeans
What she says betrays that she is in the best case an ignorant – and in the worst case a diabolical demagogue.
After the little known and media censored (Commanded by EU), but fatal Euromediterranean Process/ now Union for the Mediterranean, the EU has wooed and paid the Muslim “partner countries” in the most subversive manner to European countries – in the hope of gaining markets and Muslim support for EU superpower status in return Muslim immigration.
But the occult reason is that the Euromediterranean region is part of Zbigbniew Brzezinski´s Regionalisation as the way to the NWO one-world government, the Agenda 21. Occult Masonic EU Father Coudenhove Kalergi´s and Pres. Sarkozy´s demand for racial intermingling through mass immigration is more evident than ever before.
In the following, EU external affair Commissioner, Federica Mogherini, is pervasively flatterring her Arab audience – and trying to deceive us: the Taqija, Islam´s “legal” lie – after she has declared political Islam (the Sharia) to be “part of” Europe´s future (but Islam rejects democracy and tolerates only Muslim rulers, will not be part of – but all of Europe – as will be seen below).
She keeps stating that we have so much in common – but does not mention one single value. I can only see differences – but she skirts them.
Federica Mogherini, EU Foreign Affairs, EU External Action 3 Nov. 2015:
“Europe and the Arab youth: Shared history, common future” – Speech at Cairo University to young Arabs.
“Once again, we are confronted with forces that are trying to divide us.
Some tell us that there is a war between Islam and the rest of the world. They lie to all of us. They lie to Arabs and Europeans alike.
Comment: This war can only be denied by a blind ideologist or a total ignorant
This is what drives me here today: the hope in a common future for Europe and the Arab world.
Islam is part of Europe’s history. Islam is part of Europe.
The Medieval and coming Islamic Empire –
the aspiration of ISIS – But The World Caliphate is the final goal (e.g. sura 33:27).
As well as Christianity is part of the Arab world, of Arab societies
(NO! The Arab societies are the majority in many originally Christian countries which were too unwilling to defend themselves and Jesus Christ (see Luke 22:35-38). In Muslim countries Christians are being persecuted to near-extiction).
Mogherini convulsively tries to come up with “our common values”:
Mogherini: “A great Egyptian intellectual you all know, Taha Hussein, once wrote: “The Mediterranean is not a barrier, but a bridge between civilisations”.
1) Go to a pastry shop in Southern Italy, or in Spain, and you will be impressed to see so many sweets we have in common. And I think you understand me if I say locanda, gonnella or robabìkia.
Today, what we share is much more powerful than the forces trying to divide us!!
2) We hold the same belief that all humans are equal – all the “children of Adam”, as the Holy Quran calls humanity. Comment: (Quran Sure 2:65, 5:60): Unbelievers are lower than apes and swine.
3) And we feel the same desire, the same aspiration for democracy,
dignity, prosperity, and peace.This makes me believe that we don’t just share a long
history: we can also share a common future.
Comment:Peace? Sura 2:216: “ Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you”.
Sura 3:82: If any turn back after this (pact with Allah), they are perverted transgressors. ”
Mogherini: “Look at the world around us today. Europe and the Arab world have the exact same interests. We want a peaceful Middle East. We want to end terror, and to live free from fear”.
Comment: Only possible by scrapping Koran and Hadiths, NATO, EU and Freemasonry/Illuminism – which Mogherini represents.
Quran sura 3:151: “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with God, for which He had sent no authority!”
sura 8:60 “Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know”.
Sura 9:5: “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity (= conversion to Islam), then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Quran sura 9:7: “How can there be a league, before God and His Messenger, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque?
4) Mogherini: “From Libya, to Yemen, to Syria – these are dangerous times in the Middle East, North Africa and the Mediterranean, for our region.
These times call for the whole of us in the region and in the international
community (= NWO) to come together, to work together.
5) In our difficult times, actually, being brave and visionary means to invest in open, inclusive societies (Soros/Rothschild).
6) There are people in Europe who are trying to convince us that a Muslim cannot be a good European citizen. They tell us that more Muslims in Europe or more Arabs in Europe will be the end of Europe. These people are not just mistaken about Muslims: these people are mistaken about Europe. Many European countries have large and integrated (??) Muslim communities. Europe is strong when it is confident and open. And we do have all the good reasons for being confident and open (Merkel´sopen borders: “The Lord has sent us the refugees”).
It is our responsibility to build new partnerships between Europe and the Arab world
Let me be frank: there has been a time when, in the so-called West, many have fostered the narrative of a clash of civilisations. It was such a mistake, for so many different reasons. Today, the idea of a clash of civilisations has been taken over by Da’esh (ISIS) – terrorists who encourage sectarianism to expand their own power, who exploit divisions for their own interest.
Young Arabs throwing stones at churchgoers in France
7) If you look at our history, at our values and our future – there are so many things that unite us.
For how long will we let our differences define our relationship? For how long will we deny our common interests, following the easy but false rhetoric of a clash of civilizations, while so much in our history and our future unites us?
Comment: Islam is acc. to the Quran not the religio of peace. Any “peaceful” Quran verse has been abrogated by this one “sword verse”: Sura 9:5. Thus a total of 225 verses were abrogated!
Of course the history of the Mediterranean is also a history of wars. But let me remind to all of us that even during the crusades, a dark era in our relationship, an Italian like me, Francis of Assisi – and I believe pope Francis did not choose his name by chance – came to Egypt to meet the sultan. In times of war, they talked about peace and faith. They chose to focus on what united people, not what drove them apart.
Mogherini does not enter on this: Already in 1565, the Knights of Malta prevented the Osmans from taking Western Europe. In 1683, the Osman expansion towards the heart of Europe was stopped at the gates of Vienna. Thereafter this empire sickened and dissolved after WWI. But the dream of conquering Europe never died. Now through Europe´s decadence and the progress of the NWO – the masterminds of which are Muslim-Shabbataean and Frankist Talmudists – Islam is being given the Europe it could not conquer by weapons.
Ayatollah Khomeiny expressed it so: We will conquer the West at ist own cost by the thick bellies of our women.
Think of a pacified Jerusalem, a city for all the children of Abraham, a capital for two States. How sweet would that be… What a powerful message would it send to the whole Middle East, to the whole world.
Comment: Quran sura 3:28 “Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from God”
8) Diversity is what makes the Middle East and Europe so rich, and unique. . It’s our common strength. Da’esh wants to destroy all that. We have a duty to preserve such diversity, and to help all minorities stay in their own land.
9) Da’esh (ISIS) is putting forward an unprecedented attempt to pervert Islam. It is a movement that, rather than preserving Islam, wants us to trash centuries of Islamic culture in the name of their own fight for power. This is not glorious, this is simply destructive. Daʼesh is not a friend but an enemy to Islam in today’s world. Its victims are first and foremost Muslim people. Islam itself is a victim of their despicable acts.
Comment: Once more Mogherini shows her Taqija: ISIS is practising Islam as prescribed in the Quran and the Hadiths.
This is a crucial point when talking about women rights: A country where women don’t have equal access to education is not only less free, but much poorer and with a much poorer future.
10) Any narrative opposing “us” and “them” makes no sense at all, today: Christians versus Muslims; Europeans versus Arabs; migrants versus locals. It is not “the other” who will tear our societies apart: it is the fear of the other that can destroy our societies. (old euromediterranean phrase). We have so much in common. We face the same challenges. As I said, we have the same nightmares and the same dreams. We hold the same fundamental beliefs. We share a long history – it is up to us to build our future together. Shukran, and may peace be upon you.