Big lies are being used by the West to justify attacks on Syria by using the child IS(IS) of the NATO and the USA alongside with Israel and the Golf States as scapegoat to attack and oust Syria and its president, Bashar Al-Assad. When legal basis for US warfare is missing – they simply invent a new/old brainchild enemy – to justify perpetual war on behalf of the Pharisees. Their youngest child is called Chorasan – and it does not exist:
Now they are dramatizing the situation. The Independent 29 Sept. 2014: “ISIS ‘just one mile from Baghdad”, and al-Qaeda fighters join forces against Syria air strikes. HAARETZ 27 Sept. 2014: Turkish troops could be used to help set up a secure zone in Syria President Tayyip Erdogan said.
1. The US and France are bombing in Syria without backing in national or international legislation. So an invention had to be made as rationalization:
Fox News 23 Sept. 2014: The U.S. struck the Khorasan Group, an al Qaeda offshoot, in Syria, yesterday and said it was plotting “imminent” attacks. An imminent threat is needed to carry out an attack.
“It seemed awfully convenient when you need an imminent threat to carry out the attacks, suddenly, poof, there’s an imminent threat in the Khorasan group. The U.S. is going to make the argument that the group moved from the research phase into the operational phase“.
The definition under the authorization to use military force includes people who are linked to those who are responsible for 9/11 – which Al-Qaeda and thus Khorasan are..
The New York Times 24 Sept. 2014 writes: Some time last year, a Kuwaiti man, Muhsin al-Fadhli, one of bin Laden´s closest advisers met up with other members of Al Qaeda in northwest Syria. According to the United Nations he once fought against the Russian government in Chechnya
American intelligence officials believe that the Kuwaiti had been sent from Pakistan by Ayman al-Zawahri, Al Qaeda’s leader, to take over a cell that could one day use Syria as a base for attacks in Europe and possibly the United States.
The first time President Obama publicly mentioned the group was on Tuesday, when he announced he had ordered an airstrike against it to disrupt what American officials said was a terror plot aimed at the West.
One senior American official said that there did not yet seem to be a concrete plan in the works.
Acc. to Obama, Khorosan had been severely battered. “Bruce O. Riedel, a former C.I.A. analyst now at the Brookings Institution: “If they are that decimated, why are we so alarmed when we detect new evidence of their activities?”
Intelligence officials and terrorism experts believe that the group, although based in Syria, answers ultimately to Mr. Zawahri and Al Qaeda’s core leadership in Pakistan. They said that its size seemed to fluctuate, but that it consisted of approximately two dozen operatives. Once they arrived in Syria, members of the group established contacts with fighters from the Nusra Front, a Syrian rebel organization that is Al Qaeda’s official affiliate in Syria. The Khorasan Group’s focus is on external attacks.
Several of Mr. Obama’s aides said Tuesday that the airstrikes against the Khorasan operatives were launched to thwart an “imminent” terrorist attack, possibly using concealed explosives to blow up airplanes. But other American officials said that the plot was far from mature, and that there was no indication that Khorasan had settled on a time or location for the attack — or even on the exact method of carrying out the plot.
Fearing possible reprisal attacks, the Department of Homeland Security issued a warning this week to law enforcement agencies to be on heightened alert for so-called lone-wolf terrorist attacks inside the United States.
2. US Secretary of State John Kerry, claims IS(IS) has nothing to do with Islam. And so does British PM David Cameron. And the truth: “ISIS fundamentalist militants who are casting terror into the heart of the civilized world are but a copycat of the mujahideen of early Islam. Whether we like it or not this is the ugly truth” … (Dr. Ashraf Ezzat / VT (Egypt) – Veterans Today 27 Sept. 2014).
Jihad-John made faked decapitations and here of Western journalists for the Rita Katz Sudio, which cooperates closely with the US government. This theatre is used by politicians as pretext for waging war on Iraq and Syria.
3. The Daily Mail 27 Sept. 2014: David Cameron has signalled he is ready to dispatch Special Forces into Syria if it will bring Islamist executioner ‘Jihadi John’ to justice. The Prime Minister made clear he would not necessarily wait for MPs’ approval. Meanwhile, teams from MI6 and CIA have deployed field officers in Northern Syria to help pinpoint the exact location of the group of kidnappers.
4. The New York Times 26 Sept. 2014: U.S. Considers a No-Fly Zone in Syria to Protect Civilians from Airstrikes by Syria´s Defense, Secretary Chuck Hagel and Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said. Creating a buffer, or no-fly zone, would require warplanes to disable the Syrian government’s air defense system through airstrikes. Congress last week approved the Obama administration’s proposal to train and equip up to 5,000 moderate members (all al-Qaeda/IS(IS) affiliated) of the Syrian opposition.
Both Mr. Hagel and General Dempsey acknowledged that even with airstrikes in Syria, degrading and defeating the Islamic State — President Obama’s stated goal could not happen without troops on the ground.
Which Obama had categorically declined in his ISIS-speech
5. Veterans Today 21 Sept. 2014: “Senior Obama administration officials” said that any Syrian attempt to enforce that nation’s sovereignty would provoke US attacks on Syrian air defenses.
This is precisely the scenario desired by Zionist neoconservatives. These warmongers tried to trick the US into bombing Syria last year by staging the false-flag chemical weapons incident at al-Ghouta. They were stymied by Presidents Obama and Putin, who worked together to defuse the situation and avoid a potential World War III scenario.
If the Zionist-dominated US or its NATO proxies bomb Syria, Presidents Assad and Putin will have to assume the worst: Under cover of attacking ISIL, the bombs will actually be used to attempt to overthrow Assad.