UK´s prime Minister David Cameron has delivered a remarkable speech to the UN General Assembly: He points out the dangers posed by the ISIL / IS(IS), which he through the NATO and USA alongside with Israel and the Golf States has trained, equipped and funded.
He attacks Islamic extremism which – so he falsely (see below) says – has nothing to do with Islam.
But he goes on with his NWO ideas: Non-violent extremism of any kind must be dealt with by all means. In particular he is after those speaking the truth about the 9/11-2001 and here as well as the 7/7 -2005 bombings. He does not think this is an attack on the right of free expression.
Cameron thereupon says he is fighting ISIL for the sake of giving people a more democratic world.
But he certainly will not ally NATO with “our brutal enemy”, Pres. Bashar Assad in Syria. For Syria needs a democratic government – and Cameron thinks he is to judge on what is to be democracy in the souvereign state of Syria.
Risking to “be dealt with by all means for non-violent extremism”, I have the following to say:
1. In the beginning, Mr. Cameron says: “Russia has attacked one of our member states, the Ukraine”. Which Clubis he thinking of? Not the EU, not NATO, for the Ukraine is no member there. He can only be thinking of the Masonic world government – or is the Ukraine already a secret EU member?
2. Mr. Cameron is either very ignorant or lying, when he says that extremist Islam is not Islam. Extremist Muslims are true Muslims, while moderate Muslims are not!
The Holy book of Islam, the Koran, states in sura 3:19: ” The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)”. In sura 21:10, Muhammad states that “We have revealed for you (O men!) a book in which is a Message for you: will ye not then understand?”.
So the Koran is the foundation of Islam, indeed, it is Islam.
Here is some of what that book has to say: Fight and kill infidels (wherever you meet them): e.g. sure 2:190-192, 2: 216, 3:122, 8:39, 8:60 (spread terror), 9:1-5.
Do not integrate or make friends with the infidels: sure 3:28, 3:118, 4:144, 5:51.
“If any turn back after this, they are perverted transgressors”(3:82). Remember that, Mr. Cameron!
To corroborate this read The Telegraph 22. June 2013: “As Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan said : “There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it”. And Erdogan added: “Moderate Islam is an Insult to Islam”.
In fact, there is only One Prophet Muhammad, and there is only One Allah, and there is only One Quran, and there is amongst Muslims only One Islam, hence there can be Only One Muslim. A Moderate Muslim is an oxymoron because there is no such thing as a “Moderate Islam.”
Add to this another Erdogan quotation: “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers….”
This is the “moderate” man and Islam David Cameron embraces. Acc. to The Daily Mail 3 Aug. 2010, David Cameron said: “Turkey must join EU: Those who are against are playing on fears of Islam”.
3. Cameron threatens those who speak proven truth about 9/11 and 7/7 “to be dealt with by all means” – then saying , this is not suppression of the right of free speech, whereupon he tells the UN, he is fighting ISIL for more democracy in the Middle East – while eliminating it at home. Has not this man lost all credibility?
4. This lack of credibility is made even clearer, when he says he will not cooperate with Syria´s legally elected president Assad in Assad´s own country. This is maximal lack of sense of democracy, especially since, acc. to NATO, 7o % of Syrians are for, 20% neither for nor against, and only 10% against Assad.
When did 10% become a democratic majority, Mr. Cameron? Such 10 % were always “democratic” justification in the Soviet Union – which you condemn.
5. Now Mr.Cameron goes on to tell us, that since the Iraqi government has asked him and his NWO-fellows in the UN to bomb IS(IS)/ISIL in Iraq, they have a legal basis in International law to do so.
Then what about Syria, when that country´s government has not asked for the bombings now being flown there by the US and France? Are they tacitly adhering to Tony Blair´s infamous “Responsibility/Right to Protect“/R2P?
By letting massive numbers of Muslims – who are by the Koran and Erdogan definition extremists – into the UK, Mr. Cameron is commmitting an act of extremism to his own people, I think. Acc. to his own words, he “should therefore be dealt with by all means”.